Join us for our 39th Annual Lenten Fish Fry sponsored by Sacred Heart Catholic School.
4:30–7 p.m. Fridays during Lent except Good Friday at 4087 W. Broadway in the school gym.
$10 adults, $9 seniors 65 and older, $5.50 Children’s meals ages 4-10, free 3 and under, $30 maximum family rate.
Meals options include:
- $10 Fish fillet, baked potato, green beans, coleslaw and garlic bread.
- $10 Fish sandwich, meatless spaghetti and coleslaw.
- $10 Fish fillet, cup of soup, green beans and garlic bread.
- $9 large spaghetti and garlic bread.
- $5.50 bowl of soup and baguette.
- $5.25 Children’s Meals ages 4-10, free 3 and under. Options includes the following:
- spaghetti and garlic bread – or –
- fish sandwich and green beans – or –
- personal cheese pizza and applesauce.
A variety of sides are available as well, so you can customize your meal.
Support our Fish Fries by volunteering, or through sponsorship.
How to Become a Fish Fry Sponsor:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. BUY A BOX OF FISH and he, friends and family eat a great meal. Plus you help support Sacred Heart Catholic School in donating!
For every case donated – YOU or your business receive 2 FREE FISH DINNERS.
Our 2018 goal is to raise funds for 45 cases. Already as of February 22nd, 22 cases have been donated and we have more Fish Fry’s to go! It is simple to do! Call Sacred Heart Catholic School at 763-537-1329 or the Parish Office at 763-229-8392 or email [email protected] for more information.
You can find the Fish Fry Sponsor form here: Fish Fry Donor Form.