"Could you not watch one hour with Me?" (Mt 6:21; 26:40)
Adoration is an angelic service, an act of profound faith and fervent love toward the Most Holy Eucharist. It draws priceless blessings on humanity for time and eternity. It is a special satisfaction to the Divine Heart of Jesus and is a great comfort to the souls suffering in Purgatory. It is a cause of joy to the Church Triumphant in Heaven. Those who offer their charitable donations make it possible for Adoration to flourish. Christ asked his disciples to wait and pray with him during his agony in the garden and so we are similarly asked to give an hour for Him in prayer and adoration. All are invited to stop in and spend some time with the Blessed Sacrament. After a busy day at work, after a hectic time in your life, in times of trouble and distress, Christ is waiting for you to spend some time with Him and calm your fear, share your joy and rest your soul.
Our Mission and Goals
Our Mission is to give praise and love to God hourly before the Blessed Sacrament.
Our adoration hours are:
8:30 AM—8:00 PM, ending with Benediction
- That though adoration, our parish shows an increase in vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
- Offering reparation for the many sins committed against God and the sacredness of life.
- That the real presence of Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist is publicly recognized and adored.
- Strengthening of faith and love within each Parish family
- Being in his presence and listening to what He is telling you. Many are the times we learn what His plan is for us just by being in His presence.
Adoration is open to anyone wishing a personal audience with Our Savior. Everyone over the age of 16 is welcome to sign up for an hour. Children are encouraged to accompany their parents so they will be Eucharistically devoted as adults.
It is very important that The Blessed Sacrament is NEVER to be left unattended.
If you would like to be a Committed Adorer for 1 hour a week, please contact Bunny in the Parish Office at 763-537-4561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org